Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 2009

Sorry for being so delayed on this. I was hoping to have it posted before I left for Wisconsin, but things just didn't work out. So, here's who you're listening to on the September 2009 playlist!

1. Weezer - (If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To
2. Favours for Sailors - I Dreamt That You Loved Me in My Dreams
3. Brendan Benson - A Whole Lot Better
4. Frank Turner - The Road
5. Cartridge - Chimneys Stood Like Monuments
6. HoneyHoney - 1979
7. Throw Me the Statue - Ancestors
8. As Tall As Lions - In Case of Rapture
9. The Big Pink - Dominos
10. Black Them Boots - Don't Look Back
11. Joshua James - Coal War
12. Dark Mean - frankencottage
13. The Albertans - High Noon
14. The Swell Seasons - In These Arms
15. Adam Arcuragi - She Comes to Me
16. The Henry Clay People - Something in the Water
17. The Wooden Birds - The Other One
18. Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Relator
19. Hello Wisconsin - Things Are as Bad as They Seem
20. Owen - Ugly on the Inside

Zach's Notes:
1. WEEZER! New Album Out October 27!!!!!!!
3. This song grew on me the more I listened to it.
6. Yes, a Smashing Pumpkins cover. I think it is very well done.
7. Throw Me the Statue strikes big in my heart again!
8. Amazing song! Band is touring with Mutemath.
11. This song is so good too! Currently opening for Blues Traveler believe it or not.
12. I really, really like this band and their simple songs.
17. I can't believe I did this. This song almost didn't make the cut which is why it is in your Honorable Mention CDs (if you got one). I feel embarrassed. It won't happen again...I promise.
19. What a great band name huh?
20. Oh, Owen. You do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment