Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

July 2009

1. Matt & Kim - Cutdown
2. Phoenix - Lisztomania
3. fun. - At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used to Be)
4. Floating Action - 50 Lashes
5. Regina Spektor - Folding Chair
6. Dark Mean - Happy Banjo
7. Los Campesinos! - Death to Los Campesinos!
8. Cancel the Astronauts - I Am the President of Your Fan Club (And Last Night I Followed You Home)
9. Cheap Red - Let's Start a Riot
10. Eels - Lilac Breeze
11. Handsome Furs - Talking Hotel Arbat Blues
12. Skint & Demoralised - Red Lipstick
13. Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
14. Passion Pit - Moth's Wings
15. Slow Club - It Doesn't Have to be Beautiful
16. Donora - Shhh
17. Portugal. the Man - People Say
18. The Rumble Strips - Not the Only Person
19. Diving with Andy - Sugar Sugar
20. Valery Gore - Shoes of Glass
21. Starlight Mints - Zoomba
22. Dinosaur Jr. - Over It
23. Discovery - I Want You Back

Zach's Notes:
1. My little brother turned me on to Matt & Kim and they have a few good songs. This is one.
2. The second single from Phoenix. Man do I like those guys!
3. This song grows on me more and more. Coming to Denver September 9th. I would like to go.
4. Eerie, but catchy and pretty
5. I think I only like Regina Spektor when she makes weird sounds...
6. This video is ridiculous...check it out!
10. The Eels can be weird, but this is a straight-forward rock song
12. Delicious British cheese
13. EXPLICIT LYRIC WARNING!
16. This song is the theme song for PostSecret...which I didn't find out until after I liked it.
17. Another band that I can't wait to check out more!
19. Bluesy and almost Amy Winehouse-esque
23. Gotta give MJ his credit with this electronic cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment