Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rules and Regulations

Hold the phone! Did you really think I was going to just keep on sending you music for free for as long as I can? This is a 2-way street ladies and gentlemen! Many of you have received 3 CDs, June, July, and August. I have 2 more ready and waiting to be sent out and am working on September as we speak. However, you will not get new music until I receive something from you...a postcard...an e-mail...a phone call...a letter...an orange with a poem written on it...or ideally, a CD with good music on it (I'll take anything, it doesn't have to be a mix)! When I get something, you will receive your next shipment. I think that is only fair! Have fun and I hope to hear from all of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment