Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August 2009

1. Tigers that Talked - 23 Fears
2. Throw Me the Statue - Hi-Fi Goon
3. Half Tiger - Bright City
4. New Education - Another Miracle
5. Skidmore Fountain - Asylum
6. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic - 40 Day Dream
7. Noah and the Whale - Blue Skies
8. Wheat - Changes Is
9. De Novo Dahl - Make Some Sense
10. Natalie Prass - Deer
11. We Were Promised Jetpacks - Conductor
12. One Hundred Hurricanes - Duke Hat
13. Florence and the Machine - My Boy Builds Coffins
14. Perfect People - They Don't Make Them Like You Anymore
15. Ghostbird - Toy Soldier
16. Paloma Faith - Stone Cold Sober
17. Portugal. the Man - The Sun
18. MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker
19. fun. - Walking the Dog
20. Jellybean! - Underwear is for Wearing, Not for Showing Off
21. Muse - United States of Eurasia

Zach's Notes:
2. Their first album blew my mind and just as I put my brain together again, they come out with this hit single off their second album
7. Sappiest lyrics on the planet, but oh so good!
11. What a great band name! I can't get over it!
18. Featuring the John Legend
20. You might recognize this one...
21. MUSE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Love the soccer hooligan-esque backing vocals that pop in every now and then.
    2. TMTS still remains fond to me. Love this new album.
    15. I like her voice and the melody accompanies it well.
    18. Easily my favorite song on this CD. Mainly because John Legend is my favorite R&B singer of this generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15. First one I've found that I liked after listening to it only once... Maybe I'll find some more now. :-)

    ReplyDelete