Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm A Teacher!

That's right ladies and gents! I officially got my Colorado Interim Teaching License. This means I can officially sub and officially get hired to teach long-term! I am excited to finally be raking in money, although my routine for the past 3 weeks will have to drastically change...

The Interim License means I have until next May to take the Praxis exam in music. When I pass that I will get an Initial Educator's License and then after having that for a few years I can apply for my Professional Teaching License (ooh..ahh...). I hate the education bureaucracy! Oh well! It is what it is...

1 comment:

  1. ZACH! I just got home with supper after working all day to find your package waiting for me; I'll investigate the CDs a little later tonight. CONGRATS!!!! I was going to see if you wanted to attend a David Sedaris reading at UW-Stevens Point next month, but employment in awesome Colorado is a valid excuse. I'm subscribing to the blog, and I want any bits of the story of this that are missing when you get a chance. Thank you for sending me mail :D I'll try to get back to you soon. Much love to Colorado!

    Chelc

    ReplyDelete