Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Because it is Fall Doesn't Mean You Have to Stop Rocking Like it's Summer!

As my treat for those of you who have jumped right into this whole exchange program with me, I have made 2 BONUS MIXES for your listening pleasure. They consist of songs that didn't make the cut onto June, July, or August, but are still pretty good. Thank you all for taking the time to send me something or leave comments for me and such. I really do appreciate it! Here's your track list!

BANDS WITH NAMES

1. The Answering Machine - Oh Christina
2. Silversun Pickups - Substitution
3. Data Select Party - The White Bear
4. Stuck in the Sound - Erase
5. Owl City - Hot Air Balloon
6. Aviette - The Way We Met
7. Too Soft - Sexy Plastic Girl
8. White Light Parade - Wait for the Weekend
9. Modern Skirts - Eveready
10. Flashguns - Ro Shambo
11. M83 - We Own the Sky
12. Handsome Furs - I'm Confused
13. The Rifles - Romeo and Julie
14. Bloc Party - Letter to My Son
15. Delphic - Counterpoint
16. Noisettes - Don't Upset the Rhythm
17. The Kabeedies - Little Brains
18. Data Dog - Wall Kicks Will Work
19. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Stay Alive
20. My Latest Novel - I Declare a Ceasefire


BANDS WITH GOOD NAMES

1. Matt & Kim - Don't Slow Down
2. Metric - Gold Guns Girls
3. We Were Promised Jetpacks - Moving Clocks Run Slow
4. An Horse - Rearrange Beds
5. Somebody Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin - The Beach Song
6. Say Hi - Maurine
7. Immaculate Machine - Only Love You for Your Car
8. Built by Snow - Invaders
9. 65daysofstatic - Retreat! Retreat!
10. Dananananaykroyd - Pink Sabbath
11. The Joy Formidable - The Greatest Light if the Greatest Shade
12. Doves - The Greatest Denier
13. Royal Treatment Plant - Carry Me
14. Pet Lions - Roman History
15. Fight Like Apes - Something Global
16. Kids Love Lies - Count in My Head
17. The Wooden Birds - The Other One
18. Mascot Fight - Terry is the Chicago Sun
19. The Enemy - Sing When You're in Love
20. Cymbals Eat Guitars - Wind Phoenix
21. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Skeletons

4 comments:

  1. Just got these in the mail. Where's the tracklist for September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the band from track #7! I think this album is a little better polished. Not as gritty or sharp. Love me some Throw Me The Statue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you know the Noisettes?? i just found out about them when i was in London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gentleman never asks and a lady never tells...

    ReplyDelete