Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Musician Embraces Whistling On Stage

So in between monthly tracklists and such, I am going to try to post brief life updates, but also more music-related content, specifically songs I hear that may have missed the playlist, playlist sneak-peaks, and music in the news.  This is an example of the latter.

You may or may not be aware of my re-inspiration by Mr. Andrew Bird lately.  After seeing him in November (thanks again for the great ticket, Tommie!), watching videos, and listening to albums, I have been constantly and consistently inspired by him to make wonderful music. 

So, you can imagine my surprise when I saw this video on the CNN homepage this morning.

Musician Embraces Whistling On Stage

Great little video clip, bad headline. It must be a slow news day...

Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment