Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Friday, September 3, 2010

none forgotten

Just so you're not worried, I haven't forgotten about any of my readers or those thirsty for new music. It''s been a very busy time for me. I am taking a personal day to the Alaska State Fair tomorrow and will be finishing up CDs this weekend to be mailed Tuesday. I will also post school updates, the Summer Honorables playlists and hopefully posting some pictures. Happy Labor Day everyone! Put your whites away and bust out the grill!

1 comment:

  1. Since this blog is supposed to be about discussing music, have you heard Miike Snow? I apologize if you put them on a mix and I totally missed it. I like how many of the songs on last years mixes are starting to get a lot of airplay now. Mumford and Sons are on VH1 every morning.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWeqAPQUXc&ob=av2n

    ReplyDelete