Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Record-Setting

Hey Team!

Today, I set my record for most mailings in one time. It's a good thing the Glennallen Post Office isn't a busy place. 47 packages went out in the mail today. CDs went out to friends and family in 9 states and 2 foreign countries! What can I say? I'm good at what I do! I thought since I was starting fresh up here, I'd also give my loyal listeners a chance to start fresh as well. Many of you are receiving the 4-Disc Special: July, August, and the Summer Honorable Mentions. The Honorable Mentions are a seasonal 2-disc effort comprised of tracks that it broke my heart to cut from the regular month playlist.

If you believe yourself to be a possible recipient of a CD and have not gotten one in 2 weeks from today, please let me know and I will attempt to rectify this situation.

Anyway, here's how the game is played. I have made time and spent money and energy in an effort to keep up with you, the listener/reader, in a tangible and concrete way (i.e. not Facebook). If you do the same for me, I'll continue to keep this up and you will receive what I declare to be the best new music of each month. All I ask is for the occasional phone call, text, personal e-mail, postcard, reply on my blog, letter, CD, or really anything else that lets me know how you are doing. Also, if you "follow" me on this blog, I will mark you down as a life-time receiver of music. Now that's a great deal!

Communications can be sent to: P.O. Box 375 Glennallen, AK 99588

Unfortunately, I will not have the time, money, or energy to keep up with that frantic of a pace of CDs each month. So, I will have to be serious about only sending CDs to those who follow the rules. I love new music and I love sharing my music. I WANT to share music and life stories with you. Don't make me cut you out!

School has been going very well. I am settling into the job and believe to be setting some great goals for my students and myself. I get the most excited teaching theater, choir at Kenny Lake, and HS band at Glennallen. I promise I will post more life experiences shortly, but I would like to sleep soon and want to post the Honorable Mention playlists tonight yet. As I am in Day 1 of a 4-Day weekend, I ought to have time to update. I will make sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment