Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 2009 Playlist!

That's right ladies and gentlemen! The last playlist of the year went out in the mail today! I apologize for the lateness as my life has been rather hectic lately. I hope to update tomorrow with actual things that have been happening in my life, but for now I want to focus on the music. Here is what you are listening to this December:

1. Julian Casablancas - I Wish It Was Christmas Today
2. Hold Fire - Emma Louise
3. Johnny Foreigner - Dark Harbourzz
4. Vampire Weekend - Cousins
5. Surfer Blood - Floating Vibes
6. Oberhofer - Away FRM U
7. Sia - You've Changed
8. Apanhador So - Damas
9. Savoir Adore - We Talk Like Machines
10. The Shiny Brights - Not Too Old
11. I Was Totally Destroying It - Teeth
12. Tim & Jean - Come Around
13. Letting Up Despite Great Faults - In Steps
14. Georgia Fair - Picture Frames
15. Annie Brooks - June
16. Swimming in Speakers - Serve Them Well
17. Two Door Cinema Club - Cigarettes in the Theatre
18. Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
19. Pixie Carnation - When Did the Lights Go Out
20. Strange Days - We Stand
21. Sleigh Bells - Ring Ring
22. Spoon - Anything You Want
23. The Snake The Cross The Crown - Coming Down the Hill
24. Chris Bathgate - A Flash of Light Followed By

Zach's Notes!
1. The SNL favorite by the former lead singer of The Strokes. A new holiday classic? YES!
2. One of my favorites on here. I love songs about girls.
4. Vampire Weekend gets back on track with this single after the awful, "Horchata"
5. Love the feel of this song
6. This one too. The guitar riffs get me.
7. Nick and I fell in love with "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine" and "Little Black Sandals" off of her first album. I think this song isn't as good as those 2, but it still a solid single from her sophomore album.
8. Token foreign song!
12. Token dance number!
15. I'm pretty sure the only reason this song is on here is because it makes me think of Andrea.
16. I love the voice and the lo-fi sounds.
18. Probably my favorite track. I'm going to start calling girls radar detectors and see what reaction I get.
21. Do NOT expect a Christmas song here! Just make sure you listen to this on speakers with good bass!
22. Spoon!!!!!! New album in JANUARY! Check out the sweet thumb piano action!
24. Lovely acoustic finish...always goes down smooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment