Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 5 Week 2

So, here's how I have decided things are going to play out. I will name a winner tomorrow (on Tuesday) so I have the opportunity to listen to any songs I may not know. However, the new category will be named each Monday. Let's try this for a few weeks and see how it goes!

In recent news, I have had an extremely busy week and have another extremely busy week upcoming. I can't wait to tell you all about it. However, it'll probably have to wait until next week which is my spring break!

This week's Top 5: Best Driving Albums

1. Weezer - Blue Album (c'mon...you had to know that was coming).
2. Relient K - Mmhmm
3. Josh Fix - Free at Last
4. Leonard Cohen - Best of... (for the late-night crowd)
5. Blink-182 - Take off Your Pants and Jacket (say what you will, but I could drive and drive and drive to this punk)

Whatchoo gotta say about dat?

3 comments:

  1. I can't do this one. When I'm driving, I have to listen to mixes or put my iPod on shuffle. If I know what the next song is going to be, I zone out, and my driving becomes hazardous. Alternately, I blare really crappy stuff and sing along, shamelessly and at a high volume. I'm looking at you, Bon Jovi's Crossroads and Dashboard Confessional's Places You Have Come to Fear the Most.

    Your hair; it's everywhere. Cough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles Davis - Live at the Cellar Door
    M. Ward - Hold Time
    King Crimson - Red
    G. Love and Special Sauce - Philedelphonic
    Beatles - White Album

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Timmy wins by default. Though, you have to give him credit for solid album choices in M. Ward and G. Love. I can't get into King Crimson or Miles enough to drive for hours on end to them though.

    ReplyDelete