Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Special Offer!

I am offering everyone reading this a special, once-in-a-lifetime offer! I have 2 extraneous CDs ready to be added to your music collection!

For every letter/CD/postcard received in the month of November, the sender will receive Autumn's Honorable Mentions CD jam-packed with those songs that were reluctantly cut from September, October, and November's playlists.

For every letter/CD/postcard received in the month of December, the sender will receive a very special Greatest Hits Album featuring songs I've fallen for from CDs I've bought/acquired/received from some of you in the mail.

So, if you are interested in any of these offers, get up off the bench and into the game!

In Boulder news, we had our Ultimate Frisbee League party on Friday night. My team's captains were the party coordinators so me and my friends/teammates were treated to free drinks all night. It was such a sweet set-up! Next season, maybe I should be party coordinator so I can make sure it happens again.

I spent Saturday hanging out with my cousin and her kids and my aunt watching the kids' last soccer games of the year. Trish and I went exploring downtown later that night and found some very fun stores. One candy shop had Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory playing on a big screen. It was basically what my heaven will look like.

On Sunday we lost both of our Frisbee games which doesn't give us a lot of momentum going into next week's final tournament. However, it was pointed out that the last time we lost both games in a week, we went on to win all games the next week. One of our best players went down with an ankle injury early in the first game and I kind of took it upon myself to step up. I played positions I didn't normally play and even called plays. It was cool to be able to feel like I understand this game alot more than I did only a month or so ago.

I was not offered a substitute position yesterday so I went outdoor rock climbing for the first time with Julie, Colin, and Steve. I'll see if I can get some pictures from Julie. It was a blast and I am quite a bit sore.

Remember the special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment