Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catch Up

Oh, you poor, neglected blog. I'm surprised you're still here like an old, loyal dog and haven't trashed the place in my absence.

Anyway, school is out, summer is here, and I have absolutely zero intentions of slowing down. I've already been rafting, fishing, camping, hiking, grilling, driving, running, swimming, and climbing. This weekend I am going to run up to Fairbanks for my first Ultimate Frisbee Hat Tournament.

However, the music has still been pretty active. April has been done and ready to go for a while and May is being worked on currently. Plus, it's the season of Honorable Mentions for those who have been especially active in my life recently. I'm hoping to have them all mailed out by Friday or early next week.

The lovely Jackie Bordak has graciously reminded me that I have yet to post the March 2011 tracklist. So, here goes!

1. PS I Love You featuring Diamond Rings - Leftovers
2. Foo Fighters - Rope
3. Elbow - Neat Little Rows
4. Young Buffalo - Only We Can Keep You From Harm
5. TV On The Radio - Will Do
6. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
7. Say Hi - Take Ya' Dancin'
8. The Strokes - Under Cover of Darkness
9. Architecture in Helsinki - Contact High
10. Cake - Long Time
11. Bright Eyes - Shell Game
12. Oregon Bike Trails - High School Lover
13. Middle Brother - Middle Brother
14. Fishboy - Aaron The Afterthought Astronaut
15. Those Dancing Days - I'll Be Yours
16. The Dodos - Black Night
17. The Decemberists - Don't Carry It All
18. Fire is Motion - Smile, It Makes This Easier
19. My Little Pony - A Miracle
20. Jessica Lea Mayfield - Blue Skies Again
21. Lykke Li - Love Out Of Lust

Zach's Notes
2. New album, same sound. If I could hang out with one living person for the day it would be Dave Grohl.
3. I'm pretty sure Nick Smith tried to get me to listen to these guys years ago and I didn't like it or didn't want to and now I love 'em. Go figure.
4. I love the build-up and how one little word changes the emotions of the song
5. A great effing song!
6. As seen on a Heineken commercial I believe
8. New album just dropped and this is the title track. It's been 5 years and this single makes it seem like the wait may have been worth it.
10. Great song by a Great band
11. Yeah, yeah...I give up. I like his new album.
16. Crank this one up. So good!
17. This is my current choice for my personal SONG OF 2011.
19. A cute and well-written love song.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Now I can load them onto my computer to enjoy even more!

    ReplyDelete