Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Autumn Honorable Mentions: Part Two

I know you are just DYING to know what's on the other AHM Album. So, wait no longer! One of my goals over break is to take a day to send out November, December, and both AHM CDs to those who qualify. That way I will be all caught up and ready for the new year!

This disc is oppositely themed ROBOT. It deals with music that could not have been possible without computer assistance.

1. Tricky - Murder Weapon
2. Seeing Suge - Breaking
3. OK Go - White Knuckles
4. LCD Soundsystem - I Can Change
5. Foxes in Fiction & Weed - Teenage Dream (Katy Perry Cover)
6. Sing Leaf - The Watch
7. Long Walks On The Beach - metaPhysical
8. Dale Earhardt Jr. Jr. - Vocal Chords
9. Wolf Gang - Lions In Cages
10. The Ting Tings - Hands
11. Anamanaguchi - Airbrushed
12. Kisses - People Can Do The Most Amazing Things
13. Au Revoir Simone - Another Likely Story (Aeroplane Remix)
14. Eels - Spectacular Girl
15. Lovers - Barnacle
16. Sufjan Stevens - Too Much
17. Psychic Powers - Brighter
18. Owen Pallett - Don't Stop
19. Deerhunter - He Would Have Laughed

Zach's Notes
1. Great choice of sample!
4. Ok...I give up. I love this song!
5. The song that inspired me to also cover this song.
10. Basically on here so David can hear them in Africa
11. My vote for new "Mario's Got A Star" Theme
14. Sort of a stripped down song...even for Eels
15. Subliminally catchy
16. Hold on tight for this one. It goes EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment