Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Long Time Coming

Well Team,

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I have failed in my mission to bring you up-to-date music and up-to-date information about me and my life. A lot of this has had to do with my busy July and start of August that has included: a visit from my brother, climbing mountains on the weekend, a trip back to WI for my cousin's wedding, packing, driving over 4,000 miles over a week, and moving into my apartment in Glennallen, AK.

I solemnly swear as soon as I get internet access (right now I am at the public library), I will post the hundreds of pictures I have taken since my last update and I will fill you (the reader) in with highlights from July and all sorts of exciting things about my school. Just be aware - it will probably get PRETTY nerdy.

I do have a handful of July CDs ready to go out, but like I said things have been pretty hectic. I will try to have them out this week, so be looking for them. I don't know what the mail will be like up here.

For those of you lucky enough to have been handed a July CD, I will try and come back here tomorrow or the next day with a playlist to post. I'm not gonna lie, the mix is good. Almost TOO good.

Please keep checking this blog because I WILL be posting more often and it is the best and easiest way to stalk me as a non-facebooker (still cancer-free I may add...).

I must be off! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. i'm stalking youuuuuu....


    but really, i am. 2:30 am wednesday morning. can't sleep, and here i am. lizzie's doggie dreaming at my feet (with her new green collar!) and colin snoring next to me. i really really miss you buddy. i think about calling you up to hang out every single day and feel truly saddened when i remember you're gone. good luck (next week?) with starting to teach those hellacious little alaskans. don't forget you can always come back to boulder. :)

    ReplyDelete