Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Slow Going

Maybe it's the frigid-ness of the area, but I have been SO slow going at getting discs out. In actuality, I brought home my November and Honorable Mention discs with the goal of taking a day out of my Winter Break to make a December disc and mail them all out. However, that didn't happen.

My parents offered to mail me a box of my Christmas presents and I opted to have the November and Autumn discs be mailed up with the gifts. This box has yet to reach me, but it IS on it's way. This is the reason why I am currently working on the January mix and am so far behind. I have literally hundreds of discs just sitting here waiting to be mailed out, but I can never seem to get all the right elements together at the same time...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who sent me Christmas cards, packages, cookies, photos, and small appliances (yes, my Symphonic Winds class from Boulder autographed and mailed me a blender!). Thank you so much! Getting stuff in the mail really makes these lonely Alaskan nights bearable.

The coldest I've seen on a thermometer is -41 F.

I still have intentions of updating stories and such from AK. I've got to be more diligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment