Listen To All The New Mixes Here!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 2010 Playlist

I worked pretty feverishly last night to finish this list. I wasn't in a rush or anything. It was just all I truly wanted to be doing at that point last night. So, October is done. And since September is still sitting in a pile on my floor, I will be mailing them out together. Big thanks to all who let me know they got their CDs. It was a little scary there for a while, but it seems like almost all of them made it to their destination.

October is pretty solid, if I do say so myself. Less female leads than usual. Burning them as we speak. Will color and package shortly.

Heading into Anchorage this weekend for a little getaway. Patrick and Jenny (friends from Homer) and I are sharing a really sweet hotel room and, yes, the hotel has a hottub. I am VERY excited. We also may attend the circus! I'm hoping for a really nice and relaxing weekend...

Here's what you'll be listening to shortly!

October 2010
1. Tokyo Police Club - Bambi
2. Kings of Leon - Radioactive
3. Hot Hot Heat - Implosionatic
4. Sun Hotel - Suburb
5. Bombay Bicycle Club - Rinse Me Down
6. Jack Johnson - At Or With Me
7. Kula Shaker - Modern Blues
8. Belle & Sebastian - I Want The World To Stop
9. Ra Ra Riot - Boy
10. Dumbo Gets Mad - Eclectic Prawn
11. FM Belfast - Par Avion
12. Glasser - Home
13. Local Natives - Camera Talk
14. Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
15. Mark Ronson - The Bike Song (ft. Kyle Falconer and Spank Rock)
16. Jenny and Johnny - My Pet Snakes
17. Natalie Merchant - Adventures of Isabel
18. Steel Train - You and I Undercover
19. The Smooth Maria - Abandoned Town
20. Tim Kasher - Cold Love
21. The Rural Alberta Advantage - In The Summertime
22. Stars - Dead Hearts

Zach's Notes
1. Oh, so catchy
2. When KoL first came out, they were dubbed, "the Southern Strokes." I never really got that vibe from them until this song.
3. How about that? I like a Hot Hot Heat song! I was close to putting an LCD Soundsystem song on here too... What's become of me?!?!
6. It's a good tune
8. Cool and catchy
9. Like Vampire Weekend's little brother...
10. The bubbles!
14. A chilly beat
15. This one's for you, Sammy!
16. All over the college airwaves. It's Jenny Lewis from Rilo Kiley!
18. Reminds me of someone or some other song...but I'm not sure who or which song
21. Simple and great
22. In love with this song!

P.S. For the second month in a row, I cut Weezer. I hope you're happy...

2 comments:

  1. Didja get my new address? If not, I will email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jack Johnson song has a great music video! The Lonely Island is in it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM_10MzkX6k

    ReplyDelete